Monday, March 21, 2011

Week Two: Days 3-6

Ok guys...

Over the weekend, I had a stomach problem. I won't go into the details, because it's not pretty. However, Friday through Sunday I did not eat much and didn't feel up to exercise. I stepped on the scales this morning and noticed I am still dropping. Yes I told myself I would only weigh once every two weeks, but I was curious if being sick all weekend would have boosted the weigh loss, and it did! The only plus side to the weekend.

Anyway...today I felt better although not 100%. I did eat more and I was able to get in some walking.

Menu for 3/21/2011

Breakfast:
Didn't eat

Lunch:
Black eyed peas
Green beans with carrots
Macaroni & cheese
Baked apple

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Turkey wrap

Snack:
Tropical fruit mix

1 comment:

  1. I had a stomach bug over christmas and didn't eat for 3 days. I too looked at it as a small plus that I lost weight too. If I hadn't I might have just taken a knife and cut a roll off myself. I hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Brent_McBay on Twitter