Friday, March 11, 2011

Week One: Day Three

So, here's the deal. Tomorrow I will execute the beginning phase of "Operation Skinny". The plan is to rise and shine around 7:30 a.m. and start the day off with a morning jog...or walk; depending on how much energy my body can spare that early in the day.

It's really a shame I have to do the whole job thing @ 10:00 a.m., or I would spend the rest of the day preparing a weeks work of homemade frozen t.v. dinners. Maybe after work I can do some food preparation for the week ahead.

Now about the scales...
I've heard that it's best to weight every day and I've heard it's best to weight only ever once in a while. So who know's what is really best, but I feel like I do better when I don't weigh everyday. If I do weigh everyday, I become disappointed and less motivated when I don't see immediate results. Because of this, I'll weight once every two weeks. On the 24th of this month I'll post my new weight and hope it's less than 219.

Good night for now.

Brently

1 comment:

  1. I do the smae thing when I weigh everyday. If I am down I relax a bit and miss a workout but if I am up I get depressed and unmotivated. I now weigh once a week and that seems to help. I hope the jog went well.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Brent_McBay on Twitter