Monday, March 14, 2011

Week One: Day Six

Not going to say much tonight since it's getting late, but I do want to say that this week I have been very good about eating more fruits and vegetables. I have also slacked off the sweets, even thought I have had sweets nearly everyday.

Menu for 3/14/2011

Breakfast:
Banana (seems that's all I ever eat for breakfast, but better than nothing)

Lunch:
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Dinner:
3 fried chicken strips
Turnip greens
Mashed Potatoes
Buttermilk biscuit

I decided to cook dinner for my mother and grandmother plus myself. Everything was homemade and delicious! Loved my buttermilk biscuits.

Will update again tomorrow I hope.

Brently

1 comment:

  1. Dinner sounds really yummy!!!!! If you want a quick breakfast walmart sells frozen turkey sausage patties in a bag and they cook up really fast (like minutes) and taste really good. If I really don't have time I drink a chocolate Adkins shake they actually taste really good cold.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Brent_McBay on Twitter