Monday, March 14, 2011

Week One: Day Four & Five

I know it's been a few days since I have updated my blog, but I haven't had internet access. Below I have listed everything I ate on both Saturday and Sunday. I hope Monday treats me better.

Menu for 3/12/2011

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread
Green beans
Tropical fruit mix in fruit juice

Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
Oven baked chicken
Whole wheat turkey wrap

Snack:
Banana

(And I might have had three Girl Scout Cookies…I know, shame on me!)


Menu for 3/13/2011

Breakfast:
Raisin Bran

Lunch:
Meatloaf
Black eyed peas
Broccoli

Snack:
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
3 Graham crackers

Dinner:
Black beans and tomatoes

Snack:
Banana

Late night snack:
Girl Scout Cookies (didn't clean my cabinets out as good as I had thought)

Did you noticed what my first snack was? Yeah, I need to stop that. I think my original plan was to cut something out every week. So, my first official thing to cut is sweets. This is going to be a very hard one. Honestly, the most difficult one to give up. I compare my "sweets" addiction to that of a heroine addict. HA It's pretty bad.

It's interesting to note (and I just realized this as I was typing), that my first snack was also during a highly stressful part of my day. Dang you stress! Stop making me crave sweets.

Even though I have had a few sweets over the past couple of days, I have noticed I feel better. I wasn't as tired today. Usually, around 2:30-3:30 I get very sleepy but not today. I think it's because I have ate healthier over the past few days (even with the sweets).

Peace,
Brently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Brent_McBay on Twitter