Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week One: The Preperation

Maybe I picked an awkward time to begin this healthier lifestyle since we are in the middle of the week, but one of my main faults is my habitual procrastination. It's always, "I'll start tomorrow", then tomorrow get's here and I don't start.

I have given myself the rest of this week to prepare for my weight loss. This preparation includes, but not limited to, throwing out all the junk food in my cabinets (not much to begin with since I don't ever eat at my place, which leads to the next one), cook healthy meals and eat more at my place, taking a trip to the store to purchase healthy groceries, normalizing my sleeping patterns and planning a workout routine.

I'm sure with the walking trail that's right by my house, I can fit in some daily exercise. More than likely, I can walk in the mornings since my job wants me at 10:30 a.m. The only problem with that is, I have to make myself get out of bed before 9:30 a.m., but no excuses, right?

So that's the plan for this week and I hope it goes good. I'll keep y'all up-to-date throughout the week and tell you how I'm doing. Positive and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Brent_McBay on Twitter