Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week One: Day Two

There's not much to say today. I did get my stat's and goal's up. As I told you in an earlier blog, I am using the rest of this week for preparation; although, I have tried to eat better. Today was not one of those days however. One of my major problems is my emotional eating. I tend to eat bad food whenever I get mad or sad.

The menu started out well enough with a banana for breakfast. Only a few minutes into my job, I became raging mad. As a result I had whatever I could get my hands on at lunch. Turkey and dressing, cheetos and a small slice of pork roast. Odd combination I know, but then again I am a randomly odd eater. Later, I was still upset and had a slice of Italian Lemon Cream Cake, which was sooo good, but so bad.

I have seriously got to stop eating when I'm upset, but it is so hard to tell myself no. Maybe the new week will bring a new attitude.

We have all heard it is good to set small goals and that is what I have done. I hope to lose 9-10 pounds by the end of the month. My brother's wedding is in May and I hope to be under 200 by then.

It's getting late so until tomorrow, good night!

Brently

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand about the emotional eating. I keep high protien snacks in my desk for that very reason plus sugar free 60 cal pudding paks and adkins PB cups for the really bad days. Your goals are great and I know you will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Brent_McBay on Twitter